Sunday, May 30, 2010


Lately, most of my time has been focused on my Residential One studio class. I have to design a 2,600 sf floor plan and then decorate a few rooms. I will be posting my progress throughout the class. Luckily I work for a design firm so picking furniture and fabrics will be somewhat easy. I am designing this home for appeal to an outdoors kind of family. I made the back yard the focal point of the home. The home ultimately surrounds the back yard with windows and doors to make he home feel more open and larger. The kitchen opens up to the breakfast nook and the living room for a more inviting feel. My next post I have have furniture and finish selections :)

As for work, the M Designs team has been focusing most of our time for a full installation in 3 WEEKS!!!!!! We have picked everything from the wash cloths to the remodeling of the master bathroom. It has been an intense process that I am very fortunate to have had a part in. M Designs has also picked up a few furniture lines that I am super excited about!!!

More to come...

J.Aparicio

No comments:

Post a Comment